Are you contemplating to lose weight by any chance? Did you hear about the latest development in spinning? Chances are high that you did and that is the sole reason you are here reading this post.
Yes, why not consider installing a stationary bike at home for regular use. Come one, we all have been there, gyms and its membership takes a toll on your wallet. If you can manage, then starts the tug of war between healthy living and reality bites. Forget all that and if you are interested to get bike for home use, then read this Life Fitness Bike Review for good.
A True Life Fitness Bike Review
It has to be mentioned here that Life Fitness has been in business for 45 long years. Their careful research and engineering has made it possible to remain in business for that long. This one reason why they have been ever evolving and quite successful at what they do.
Bikes from the house of Life Fitness feel real and have that commercial touch you would want in your home bike. Most importantly, their bikes are made on the bio-mechanical principles that make it a super comfy ride for you.
Their ergonomic bikes and seating arrangement, makes them their upright and recumbent bikes the best in the industry. Want to know more? Then keep reading this post.
Life Fitness Bike Review
Benefits Of The Bike
Exercise bikes from Life Fitness have gained tremendous amount of popularity simply because of their benefits and high quality. If you read any Life Fitness Bike Review you will see that these bikes have tons of benefits for your health and they are discussed below.
- Healthy weight loss: You can now lose all the excess weight in a healthy manner thanks to this wonderful equipment. If used intensely you can burn up to 300 calories per training session.
- Increase your energy levels: As per expert’s points of view, these bikes come with a variety of settings that will allow you to challenge yourself to the fullest. This in turn will also increase your energy levels.
- Tones muscles: Not only do these bikes help in losing excess weight but you can tone every muscle group in your lower body very effectively. If you are also incorporating the handlebar in your workout then you can tone the muscles on your upper body too.
- Add strength to muscles: Make your hamstring, thigh, leg and back muscles a lot stronger than before. The bikes use pull and push strokes, which work your muscles very intensely. When you pedal with force your quads get a fabulous workout. These bikes are known to alleviate stress from the knees.
- Protect the joints: A lot of the other physical activities out there may have a negative impact on your joints. However, the good thing about these bikes is that they have no impact on your joints what so ever. These bikes have no negative impact on the ankles, knees, hips, and back.
- Very Convenient: The great thing about these bikes is that you can use them anytime and anywhere. You could have one in your office too. You can indulge in a life of fitness anytime
- Healthy heart: Exercising on these bikes will make sure that your lungs and heart remain in good condition. Regular buts of exercises will help you curb your blood sugar and monitor your blood pressure too.
- Cardio exercises: Get your complete cardio workout from this equipment. Not only will you shed extra weight but you can tone your muscles and also prevent diseases like blood pressure and diabetes. 30 minutes of exercising using these bikes will work wonders for you down the years.
Buying Guide For The Bike
These bikes have a plethora of benefits that you can enjoy. However, since there are many different types of models with different features in the market it is better to follow a guide in buying these bikes. Here are some points that you can keep in mind.
- Analyze your fitness goals and workout a budget before buying
- Read a bit on the different kinds of bikes and their respective features
- Go through the conditions related to warranty
- These bikes are readily available online and certain reputed vendors offer good discounts on top end bikes.
- Some of the bikes come with customizable upholstery but you must find out the specific models
Features Of The Bike
These Bikes from Life Fitness have incorporated major improvements than the other models in the market. The bikes have features that will grab your attention right from the start. Here is a look at some of the brilliant features.
- Accessories: Most of the bikes come with accessories such as bottle holders and tablet holders, which is great because most users look for these in the bikes. With a bottle holder you can always stay well hydrated while exercising.
- Low maintenance: This is one feature that brings a smile to anybody’s face. No one likes to buy a product that incurs constant expenditures and repairs. These bikes are very high quality product and require very low maintenance.
- Strong Construction: The bikes typically weigh around 105 pounds but their build is super solid. You can be assured that it will last for a very long time to come
- Reputed Brand: This is an old brand and they have a good reputation in the market. So, you can expect to get solid support from them on nearly anything. This is a very positive aspect.
- Multiple resistance settings: The bike comes with many different settings when it comes to resistance. You can finally push yourself to achieve better in your workouts. Beginners can lower the settings to make the workout a bit easier. As a user you will have access to at least 20 different settings for resistance.
- Adjustable: Enjoy a comfortable posture at all times when you work out using this bike. The seat and the handlebars can be adjusted in many different positions.
- Storage: The design of the bikes is really compact so you do not have worry about storing, they come with transport wheels so you can drag it and store it in the corner.
- Good warranty: The manufacturer offers a warranty for 3 years on the bike and 1 year on the labor. Most users have found this very impressive.
- Tracking Options: You can connect this many apps and you can keep a track of your progress.
- Noiseless operation: The bikes are practically noiseless so if you have one at home you can be rest assured that you will not be causing disturbances for anyone at home.
- Heart rate monitoring: With these bikes now you can keep a track of your heart rate as they have very powerful sensors that provide very accurate readings.
The Cons Of The Bike
Here are certain minuses of the product but they are really minor and you should not feel discouraged in buying these bikes. Here is a look at some of the cons of these bikes.
- Obsolete design: This is a very minor problem but if you care about the looks then ye this this could be a disadvantage.
- Uncomfortable seats: Some customers have complained that the seats are very uncomfortable and they need to be a lot firmer.
- In efficient seat adjustability: The only bad point is that the seat can be adjusted vertically and this can be a drawback for many people.
How Does The Product Help You?
There is no denying that this product is made for indulging in high intensity workout. Use this for a few months and you will feel a good change in your body. Regular exercise also has a very positive effect on your mental health. You can eliminate negativity, anxiety and depression. These are proven facts put forward by doctors.
These bikes are packed with user friendly features that take your workout to another level. The controls on these bikes are so easy to use so even if you are a first-timer it will not be tough for you.
People with pain their joints and bad posture can use to bring relief to themselves. You can make corrections to your posture by using this bike on a regular basis. If shedding weight is your primary goal then the good news is that you can achieve that very easily thanks to this wonderful equipment.
You can tone your thigh muscles very effectively with this. By merely pedaling you can hit all the major muscle groups in your legs. Get athletic legs within months. These bikes are nothing close to being disappointing. Start your journey in the world of fitness with these bikes.
- What Does Bio-Mechanically Made Mean?
Ans. In simple words, it takes care of your joints, load, angles, muscles, pedal force and many such things into consideration. These bikes are so made that they provide you maximum comfort keeping all these factors in mind.
- What Is The Resistance You Can Expect From These Bikes In General?
Ans. Usually, these work on dal magnetic technology that can provide up to 20 levels of resistance! That is incredible isn’t it?
Some bikes also have flywheel technology to help you reach your goals with ease. Depends on the machine you vote for.
- What Is The Height Range For Life Fitness Bikes?
Ans. Typically, these bikes can accommodate anyone from 4 feet, 9 inches to 7 feet!
- What About The Console?
Ans. You will be surprised to know that it the console can be read in multiple languages. Of course, English, German, Dutch, Spanish and Italian are a few of them.
- How To Maintain Them?
Ans. Much like modern bikes, Life Fitness bikes are also low on maintenance ones. All you need is to be a bit careful and make sure that it stays out of sweat, grime, dust and water. You can simply wipe them after use, if you don’t want them to corrode away.
You can find heart rate, calories, time, distance traveled, RPM, resistance level and much more on the computer.
If you want to lose some extra pounds at your convenience, then spinning at home could be the best way to do it. The point is if you want to go for it, do it properly and procuring a bike for that could be a good idea.
This is why we came up with this Life Fitness Bike Review, as we wanted you to know that new age bikes are quite capable of handling things on their own. Yes, you have to be dedicated to your regime. Make sure you do not cheat on it initially and stick to healthy eating, exercise and ample resting plan for long term benefits.