Diamondback bicycles are known for their reputation. They are a company based at Kent, in Washington. Nonetheless, they sell all across the world that makes them one of the most popular names in the biking world.
Of late, they have gained quite some name owing to their great online selling capacity. They deliver to countries like Australia, U.K, Canada and even Bangladesh. This makes them quite a craze all over the world.
However, cycling enthusiasts and experts perceived them as an entry level bike. This is why we thought it to be an ideal time to compose this Diamondback bike Review. Let us clear all the doubts in the air.
Diamondback Bike Review – The Truth
It is true that Diamondback bicycles are way affordable than you can think of. This is one reason why they are deemed as bikes for beginners. That is not true completely true, as Diamondback also has a lot of variety. You get mountain bikes, bikes for kids, women’s bikes, BMX bikes and even hybrid bikes.
They began operations way back in 1977, which is why you can count on them. A company with such an experience will seldom go wrong. They have quality that matches with the price. What more can you think of?
Here is more on these bikes. Pay attention and do read it with care.
Benefits Of Diamondback Bikes
If you want to know why you should use Diamondback bike, then we can explain a few things here. Nevertheless, you must first select a company and then be sure of relying on it. As for now, if Diamondback bicycles are what you have on mind, then below are a few reasons:
- Simple–Bikes are simple and they make things simple. They can carry you from one place to another, and ensure that you get some healthy cardio too! Diamondback bikes are no different and you can actually get some good exercise once you ride one.
- Exercise–Taking cue from the above point, we must confess that biking really is a good regime. It provides you with solid cardio that is considered beneficial for improving your heart health.
- Alleviates Mood–A recent study at University of Pennsylvania revealed that among 13,000 people that they examined, people on bikes were the happiest. They were more contented over passengers in cars, drivers or public transport users. Bikes make us happy, may be because they remind us of our childhood, or because of the open air movement, you just feel cheerful. Therefore, we deduce that Diamondback bicycles can make you happy.
- Energy Boosting –As a result of all this, you can say that Diamondback bikes can boost your energy like another bike can. A research in 2008 by Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics showed that only 20 minutes of riding bike can increase 20% of your energy levels!
- Efficient–Want to climb up a mountain, ride through the meadow or simply use bikes for urban commuting? Yes, the choice is endless, but Diamondback bikes have all kinds of solution for you. This is why; they are efficient and cost effective too.
A Buying Guide For Diamondback Bikes
There are no thumb rules for this and you can be rest assured that you are putting your trust into something established. Still, we have mentioned a few ways of assuring yourself that you are getting the right deal:
- Safety – You should make certain that the bicycle you are putting resources into is safe enough to practice on. Obviously, Diamondback bicycles are quite safe to be on, yet all in all you should investigate this element as well.
- Budget – The principal thing that must be examined in this case is the measure of cash you are happy to share. Actually, a genuine Diamondback bike Review must incorporate this in the start of this discussion. You should think about a spending limit, be it $200 or $1,000; you have to adhere to it.
- Noise –So, what kind of a bicycle you might want? A noiseless type or a noisy one. Truly, questions are answers in themselves. You will surely lean toward a silent assortment and there are no doubts about that.
- Models – Have a glance around and discover what models are accessible with Diamondback. This may look overwhelming at first, but once you start to eliminate a few, you will get close to what you want in time.
- Assembly – As we have just referenced that most Diamondback bicycles can be easily assembled. In fact, they come pre-assembled, and you may need to do a little. You can learn about assembling from either the manual or can even watch a few videos online.
Features Of Diamondback Bikes
Even a few years back, Diamondback bikes were look upon as budget bikes that could be used for simple purposes. With the advent of time and their use of technology, things have changed. The addition of mountain bikes and hybrid bikes has completely changed the game for them today.
If you are interested to know what makes them Diamondback, what they are known for; then here is an agenda that you can look into:
- Variety–As mentioned, Diamondback bikes have a collection of bikes to select from. It’s like you name it and they have it. Heck yeah! Starting with BMX bikes, mountain, hybrid to road bikes. They have bikes for kids, women and men.
- Build–They use all kinds of metals for their bikes, right from high tensile steel, treated steel, aluminum to carbon fiber. Their frames, as a result are light in weight, sturdy and corrosion resistant. Their experience has taught them all and they know what metal should go for what bike.
- Frame–According to Diamondback bikes, you must look into the geometry of a bike. The stands, tubes and reach all part of this check. These will differ with the model, yet you can expect to fender and rack mount in entry level bikes used for recreation. Boost, which is like wide rear and front style in mountain bikes and cable routing internally in racing bikes.
- Safe–In spite of all this, Diamondback bikes are safe and with years of familiarity, you can expect them to be a pro at this. Their bikes are in compliance with all the standards and that means you don’t have to worry at all.
- Warranty–Most Diamondback products come with a lifetime warranty. Only, the mountain bike series have 5 years warranty. This certainly makes them an authentic company. What more does a company running ever 1977 need to prove?
We have summed up all in one place for you, one final time:
- Diamondback bikes are reasonably priced
- You get an assortment of models to choose from
- They have been in business for a long time
- Their fitness bikes are very comfortable
- They are easy to assemble
- Their frames have extraordinary designs, like in Haanjo collection, which has a sharp angle
- As discussed, the components of these bikes is high quality
- Overall, they are safe for use and that should make you happy
Like any other product, Diamondback bikes are not free of flaws. Discussing this would make this an impartial Diamondback bike Review.
- Yes the mountain are heavier than road bikes, (isn’t that normal)
- Handlebars are bit low in road bikes
- The stationary bikes are less aerodynamic than conventional bikes (again, all exercise bikes are)
How Do Diamondback Bikes Help Us?
To be honest, Diamondback bikes can be used for by all. That is correct, as you can expect an entry level cyclist use as well as a high end user using one of their models. The point is they have not stopped working on their innovation. Today, their technical advancement has led to something even big.
In addition, we have to emphasize the fact that they are super affordable. They live up to the quality, or else they wouldn’t have been in business for 42 years. These are low maintenance bikes that don’t take your time. You will be happy to install them in your home. Yes, but a bit of care and preservation can keep them going for years.
These bikes can help you lose weight, stay fit and happy. That is right, because exercising keeps your mood levels alleviated. You are happy when you work out and that has an impact on your whole day as well as persona.
What Is The Difference Between Diamondback Bikes In 1977 And Now?
The answer is quite straightforward. They were a BMX bike manufacturer in the past and now they make hybrid bikes. Isn’t that a great shift in itself? They have worked hard and their technical bent of mind has helped them accomplish what they wanted.
What Is The Price Range?
It is really surprising to know that these bikes range from $150 to $8,000! That is quite a range, and you can guess what option you may get as a result of this.
What Makes Them So Different?
The ability to adapt because the transition from 70’s to the21st century wouldn’t be so easy. You get separate bikes in each and every category that you look into. We are not saying this just because this is a Diamondback bike Review, but this is a fact for sure.
What Bikes Can One Get From The House Of Diamondback Bike?
Ans. You get BMX, mountain bikes, road bikes, bikes for children and women. All bikes are carefully designed to fit into everyone’s needs. That makes them distinct from all other bike manufacturers.
Are They Low Maintenance?
Honestly, they don’t tie you down, but yes a bit of care and caution will make them last long. Wipe your bike after use, check the tire pressure and keep a tab on the sound. Hear anything odd, fix or take it to a professional. It is that simple.
One thing that we would recommend you in this Diamondback bike Review is to consult a professional for assembling. In case, you are not comfortable with the piecing of things, it would be wise of you to go to a professional and get it done. This way you will solve a lot of your problems.
Remember, it is your bike and you must be sure of what you do with it. The truth is they have come a long way from 1977. This the new era of these bikes and if you prefer anything within a legitimate price, then considering a Diamondback bike would be a good idea.