The Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse is an excellent piece of exercise equipment that helps you achieve your fitness goals. It easily folds up, saving you on storage space and comes with wheels so you can easily roll it away. It has superb features that makes it an excellent purchase.
Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike Review
This Exerpeutic exercise upright bike is a modern exercise equipment that offers you a low-impact workout. It has a sturdy frame, enabling you to cycle your way comfortably. It is user friendly, so you get all the maximum benefits if offers without hurting your pocket.
Some exercise bikes are advertised to have excellent features, but do not live up to its claim. Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike, in spite of its low price, boasts of excellent, reliable features.
- A remarkable space-saver design (Dimensions: 31”L x 19”W x 46”H). The bike folds up 50% of its size when fully assembled, so you save on storage space. It comes with transportation wheels, allowing you to move it anywhere you want to. With its fold up and wheels feature, you can tuck it in under a closet or bed.
- It features extended leg stabilizers. This feature keeps you safe from tipping or toppling while exercising even during vigorous workouts. The solid base prevents this bike to move or wobble even if you pedal too hard.
- An 8-level Magnetic Tension control system. You can adjust the tension resistance to your desired level by turning the knob. This feature is preferred by most fitness experts because of its smooth and quiet operation.
- Having a large window LCD display. The LCD display measures 3.3”W x 1.5”H that shows your speed, the distance you have covered, the time you have spent, and the calories you have burned. If you use the hand pulse grip, you will be able to see your heart rate.
- It is equipped with a 3-piece “high torque” cranking system. The crank system of this bike offers reliable and smooth pedaling motion.
- Safe and comfortable. This bike has large pedals with safety straps that keep your feet from slipping while cycling. The adjustable, cushioned seat is wide enough to accommodate users of any size and shape.
- It is quiet. Aside from being easy to operate, it does not produce any noise because of the V-belt drive and the precision-balanced flywheel. You can enjoy listening to music, watching TV and even talk with someone while cycling.
The Benefits of Using Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse
- Help you burn more than 500 calories in just a 30-minute workout. This means that you can burn up to 1,000 calories if you cycle longer.
- It is good for your cardiovascular health. As an anaerobic exercise, cycling builds up your muscular endurance by drawing energy from your reserves over an extended period of time. It also offers aerobic benefits, particularly if you follow a planned cycling routine that includes cardiovascular and endurance training.
- Shape your legs. Get shapely legs with the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse. Large muscles are used during indoor cycling leading to toned thighs, calves and hamstrings. Do three indoor cycling workouts in a week and see the changes on your legs.
- Give you an abs workout. Your abdominal muscles are worked out during indoor cycling. The slightly bent position when cycling works your central abdominal muscles as well as those on the sides of your abdomen. The results are not immediate, but you will see that your body and abs start to tone up over time.
- Encourage mental strength. Indoor cycling helps you to relax as it warms you up first and slowly cools you down. As you cycle, pent-up emotions are released; thus, building mental strength.
- It is durable. This bike has heavy steel frame tubes and is excellently welded.
- Its compact and folding design saves you on storage.
- It has wheels, making it easy to transfer and move.
- Its magnetic resistance system makes it quiet so you can enjoy other activities like watching TV or listening to music while cycling.
- It is equipped with a pulse monitor so you can check your heart rate when cycling.
- It is easy to operate.
Although the seat is padded, I found it hard after cycling for 30 minutes. (It’s not too bothering, though.) I also find the pedals too far forward.
Who is this product suitable for?
This product suits users with a height of 5’3” to 6’1”. It can also be used by people whose weight is up to 300 lbs. This bike would be great for newbies who want to start a low impact regular indoor cycling regimen.
Valuable Tips to Consumers
I recommend the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike because it is packed with superb features that other bikes of its kind do not have.
Regardless if you want to tone your legs and abdominal muscles or lose weight or achieve cardiovascular fitness, this bike will definitely fulfill your workout goals.
Beginners will find this bike easy to use because of the 8-level Magnetic Tension control system that gives you the opportunity to adjust it to your level of resistance. If you are the type of person who wants to work out while listening to music, talking to someone or watching TV, this bike is definitely what you need.
To sum it all up, I would rate the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike as an excellent upright exercise bike. The adjustable seat may come hard after 30 minutes of cycling, but its wide size gives you comfort unlike other bikes with narrow seat. Its compact, fold up design with wheels makes it even more useful and practical.
The reasonable price and remarkable features of Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse are worth considering . This is an exercise bike that you should have to get you in shape!
Leave a Reply